Countdown to April 29 to PERMANENTLY close M. R. Reiter. Ask the board to see the 6 point plan.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Emperor Speaks!

Thanks to the tipster regarding Kate Fratti's blog.

I couldn't find the BCCT editorial and Greta's guest opinion on line to see if any comments were posted. In fact most dates from the holiday weekend are not there. I think it's a CONSPIRACY!!!

Maybe conspiracy is a little over the top. Maybe. Who knows?

And Kate--can you get the editorial and Greta's guest opinion posted to phillyburbs.com?


I’m all ears

Today, I heard from Morrisville School Board President Bill Hellmann who invited me to sit down with him soon to talk about the challenges facing Morrisville and the board majority’s efforts to deal with them. Hellmann is a man of very few words, often decling comment even at public school board meetings. I’d asked him to simply explain his rationale for calling for serious cuts to spending on special education and alternative schooling. He’s proposed not funding nearly half of the increase in costs. Says the district has to draw a line somewhere. Some argue that what he’s proposing will never pass legal muster. I’ll let you know when we’re scheduled to talk.

No comments: