Countdown to April 29 to PERMANENTLY close M. R. Reiter. Ask the board to see the 6 point plan.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Comments! Get Your Comments Here!

At the request of several readers, I have changed the commenting from requiring a Blogger ID to being anonymous. This means that anyone can post a comment. However, I have placed all comments on moderate pending review and approval for publication with the usual rules of cyber-posting applying. So sharpen up those keyboards and comment away!

3 comments:

Ken said...

I'm not so sure an annonymous blogger entry will be valuable. To be sure, I have masked my e-mail address and identity from my Blogger ID, which is a way to buffer my identity, but my blogs will always come from the same Blogger id and cohesive threads can be understood that way. With annonymous blogger posts, a person could post multiple times claiming to be different people supporting a common idea. Further, we readers will have little means to draw opinion about a person's comments without the history of what they have said before.

It is easy enough to create a blogger id that will keep you annonymous for posts without having to resort to an all annonymous post policy (which, by the way, puts a lot of work on you, our host).

Anonymous said...

I agree! Borows has a good point there.

Save The School said...

And to prove the point, the signed comment is followed by an anonymous comment from the same source. Well done! For now, does anyone else have any comment? I've heard of a large silent readership out there that is itching to participate. Let me know if this is accurate...