Countdown to April 29 to PERMANENTLY close M. R. Reiter. Ask the board to see the 6 point plan.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Things you hear outside on a chilly day

Here's an email from a parent that was sent to the school administration and graciously copied to me as well. Removing personal information, here's what it says:

Just wanted to tell you about a conversation I had with a [...] mother outside waiting for [...] this afternoon. The mother said she had her daughter in private school for the past two years and the education she receives HERE in Morrisville is BETTER than the private school. She went on to say how much she loved the teachers and how much her daughter enjoys her school.

While you and I already know this, it is always nice to hear it. SO I thought I would send it along.

We know it here too. It's only the school board that doesn't.

No comments: