Countdown to April 29 to PERMANENTLY close M. R. Reiter. Ask the board to see the 6 point plan.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Meet the new principal

From the BCCT

New principal in Morrisville

Morrisville Middle/High School will have a new principal this year.

William Ferrara will step up from his position as assistant principal at the school, replacing Melanie Gehrens. She retired from the position earlier this summer.

The district has not chosen a new assistant principal at this time. Ferrara expects to take on the challenge of both principal and assistant principal duties, starting immediately, with a salary of $98,000.

He has been with the district since November 2006.

The district also has a new temporary director of pupil personnel, Anthony J. Gesualdi. He has 30 years of education experience from the Pennsbury School District, as well as two years at the Bucks County Intermediate Unit No. 22. Most recently he worked in the Bristol Borough School District as director of special education. He temporarily replaces Kimberly Myers, who retired from Morrisville.

“There’s a shortage of special education supervisors lately,” said Gesualdi, who is happy to fill in while the district continues advertising to fill the position permanently.

Retired M.R. Reiter Elementary School principal Karen Huggins will be filling in as substitute principal for both Reiter and Grandview Elementary Schools while Kate Taylor is out on medical leave.

District schools open Sept. 3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meet the new Boss.
The same as the old boss.

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the foe, that' all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the next war

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

john ceneviva said...

The board has found exactly what they are looking for - someone to get paid one salary and do two jobs.

I'm sure they are going to take their sweet time finding a replacement while they are basking in the "buy one, get one free" savings. Everyone loves a bargain.

oh, except Mr. Ferrara. Good luck to you sir!