Countdown to April 29 to PERMANENTLY close M. R. Reiter. Ask the board to see the 6 point plan.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Schools Walkthrough on January 12?

I received this comment on a previous post and am placing it up as a new post.

OKay, for the life of my I can't figure out how to create a new postings, so I'll just put a comment here. I was just on the district website and it seems that the walk thought of the school buildings on January 12th has been cancelled. Does anyone know why they have cancelled this? Is it being rescheduled?

I have the amazing cosmic power to initiate new posts, not mere mortals. :)

Having said that, I was unaware there was a walkthrough for Saturday January 12. Is this a continuation or a replacement the previous walkthrough from Saturday December 15 as discussed here, here, and here?

2 comments:

Peter said...

I believe that was the date that was originally published in the BCCT. Bill Hellmann, CPA, danced around the topic of renovations last night when questioned how they fit into the budget (thank you again, Ms Reithmeyer).

I had not heard that the walkthrough was cancelled. I'd be curious to find out why.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Hellmann canceled the walkthru after receiving an RFP (Request for Proposals) for engineers to bid on contracts to study the facilities. He decided that it wouldn't be productive to have a tour without experts. Very sound reasoning and something that was questioned earlier on this very site.