Countdown to April 29 to PERMANENTLY close M. R. Reiter. Ask the board to see the 6 point plan.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Interesting Document

I wonder what the payback to the unions might be for these endorsements on Election Day 2007. Did anyone else see this? And why would Marlys Mihok and William Hellmann CPA be unworthy of this honor, but Bill Farrell, Robin Reithmeyer, Al Radosti, Gloria Heater, Nancy Sherlock, Kathryn Panzitta, and David Rivella would be?

I'm not against unions. I come from a long, long line of union members in my family. I just want to know if stopping the school and seeking to award reconstruction and renovation work locally are at all connected or not, either then, now, or in the future.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Interesting. I guess Mihok and Hellmann CPA have never laid an inch of steaming hot pipe?

Also, based on the endorsements, can we confirm here and now that Nancy Sherlock, Kathy Panzitta, and Dave Rivella have moved to Lower Makefield? Oh, where's Ron Stout's alter-ego when you need him - remember the board mtg when he handed out some literature from Sandy Gibson's alma mater's website claiming she moved to Yardley?